Thursday, August 17, 2006

2006 08 17.

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com

2006 08 17. Dreamed that me & someone else were having some problems going thru check-in at some airport. We were running late and I was feeling a little anxious. Then we finally got on the train to take us to the departure gate. The train was going counter-clockwise around Arunanchula! [[Arunanchula is a very sacred and revered mountain in the south of India. Ramana Maharshi (a famous enlightened spiritual teacher) lived there until his death in 1950. I visited Arunanchula for about 5 days in Feb 06.]] I was happy to be next to Arunanchula and enjoyed looking up to the top. On the top of the mountain I saw a bunch of cell phone towers. The person with me said they shouldn't put cell phone towers there, but I thought "The mountain is very powerful and probably won't care if they're there". I saw some cornfields near the base of the mountain near our train tracks. I was saying goobye to the mountain.


Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com