Thursday, August 03, 2006

2006 08 03 (Wednesday)

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com/

2006 07 22: Dreamed that I was at this Amma program helping to monittor the lines of people who were coming in. Lots of people wanted to see Amma. I could have asked for donations, but I didn't want to bother people. I went into the big main hall and everyone was seated and there was a loud buzz of conversation. People were very excited that Amma would be there soon. I was thinking that Amma would want everyone to be quiet and meditate before She arrives. When Amma came on stage and sat down, everyone started singing "We wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!". Amma was just looking at everyone like She was thinking "OK, what is this?" Amma was pretty casual and relaxed. She was wearing a grey-blue sari. There were some devotees also on the stage near Amma.

2006 08 03. Dreamed that I was outside in some old place were there was just remnants of old brick walls. The remnants were only 5 or 6 feet high, and the ground was just packed dirt. I was looking for a covered place to put my bag before going into the main hall to see Amma. It started to rain and I began running toward the entrance to the main hall. I ran by a monk dressed in brown robes who was handing out tickets. (comment: his robe looked like the ones worn by the monks of Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh.) I felt sorry that he was stuck out in the rain. I thought about stopping to help him, but I decided I wanted to see Amma instead. Inside I saw the Amma alter room of Amma's female devotees. There was a big open space with a big rug and some really big pictures of Amma in front with flowers, etc. Men weren't allowed there. Then the scene shifted and I was inside this kitchen with Amma and one other guy. Amma was quietly eating some breakfast by Herself at a table. Me and the other guy were standing next to the kitchen counter about 15 feet from Amma. I said to him "It is so rare for Amma to be with just two devotees!" I felt very honored to be so close to Amma. Then I was peeling a boiled egg for the other guy. It took a while to get all the eggshells off, but I finally finished and gave him a plastic tub containing his eggs. Then he, I and Amma went out to his blue BMW. He was going to drive Amma somewhere. At this point I recognized that the other guy was James Braha (comment: Braha is an advaita teacher in Tampa, Florida; http://www.jamesbraha.com ). James got in the driver's seat and Amma sat down in back. The inside of the car was really big and I could walk around in it. I was getting ready to walk out of the car. I saw Amma in the back and I was feeling a lot of devotion and reverence for Her. Amma looked at me and then She swung her feet out so I could touch them. I reached out with both hands and touched both Her feet and then touched my fingers to my third eye and heart chakra. Wow! I felt so lucky! Amma looked like a middle age caucasian woman with sandy colored hair.

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com/