Thursday, March 08, 2007

Dalai Lama Dream

Dreamed I was working in this law firm and I didn't really know what I was doing. Everyone around me was working hard and I was feeling incompetent and confused. At one point I saw some Tibetan Buddhist monks walking thru the hall. My friend Gerry Sullivan was there working at his desk and doing a good job (Gerry passed away about 2 years ago). Then I saw the Tibetan monks in a lobby room sitting on some couches. Then I saw the Dalai Lama was also sitting there! He had a beautiful and very relaxed smile and was wearing His maroon and gold robes. I immediately wanted to prostrate to Him and touch His feet. Then the other monks started telling me the right way to touch His feet. I was only halfway listening. Then I prostrated and held on to His feet. It felt wonderful! I was holding on to His ankles and feeling my forehead touch His big toes. His feet had a yellow golden color. I felt very strong devotion toward the Dalai Lama just like I feel for Amma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home