Monday, September 18, 2006

2006 09 18, Monday

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com

Dreamed that I was in this circular room where Amma seemed to be giving darshan or just watching the crowd. There were some tables and other people in the room and the central space was mostly clear. They were playing some pop music and people were dancing. I had on my shoes and I was skating and twirling and spinning and sliding all over the room for a long time. I was a little self-conscious about the way I looked, but I loved the feel of skating. It was like I was on ice skates and I was a really good. At one point I skated toward the periphery of the room and skated by Amma who was sitting on the floor. I was holding a little wooden stick that had a small wooden ball at the end. Amma seemed to be in aplayful mood. As I skated by Amma I gave Her a little tap on the top of Her head with the ball end of the stick. I don't know why I did that. Then the program was over and Amma was gone to another city and I was helping to clean up. I felt a little sad that Amma had left. Then a little blond haired girl came to me with her doll. The doll had some tubes inside it that allowed it to pee. All the pee water had run out and the girl asked me what to do next? I said "Well, now that its run out of pee, your doll has gone to heaven to be with Amma." The little girl seemed to accept my answer.

Comment: I have had probably about 50 to 70 skating dreams that I remember. I have them all the time. I think they are the most common type of dream I remember these days. They're always lots of fun and they feel very realistic. I never have on roller skates or ice skates. I only skate in plain shoes or sock feet.

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com