Wednesday, September 13, 2006

2006 09 13, Wednesday

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com

Dreamed that I was at this big mansion home that was also like a big workshop of some kind. It had high cielings and a big central space with machinery for building things. It was painted almost all white. Then at one point Amma was coming and we went out into the parking lot. There were just a few of us there to greet Her. I saw Amma's van drive up and I could clearly see Her thru the back windows. Amma was sitting on the driver's side in back. The van stopped and Amma stepped out of the back and I felt a wave of devotion come over me. With a deep feeling, I prostrated myself flat onto the black asphalt and reached out my left hand to hold on to Her left foot while She was talking to someone. I felt very honored to be touching Her foot! I could see some yellow lines on the asphalt. Then I was back in the big building and there were some android-like creatures there and they were somehow being mean and preventing people from seeing Amma. One of them asked me if I really loved Amma and I said "Yeah. How about you?" The android replied that "he" also loved Amma. Then I saw two "Foes" standing in two corners of the big room. The Foes looked like 8 foot tall Winnie-the-Pooh creatures with black beads for eyes and no mouth and a red vest. Their fur was orange-beige color. The job of the Foes was to lift people to the top of the room. Then I went to one of the Foes and it gently grabbed me around the waist and the two of us floated to the top of the room where I could look around. I was a little nervous, but the Foe didn't create any problems. I was worried that the Foes would get bored just waiting around to carry people to the top, and I was nervous that they and the androids would somehow prevent people from seeing Amma.

Home - http://www.ammadreams.blogspot.com