Saturday, March 31, 2007

Amma says "I am Jesus"

Dreamed I was in the main hall at the Vietnamese Buddhist temple where I used to live in the late 90's. Amma was there dressed in Her usual white clothes. She was sitting on top of a tall chest-of-drawers. There were a few other people there seated on the floor. One person asked Amma "Are you Jesus Christ?" Amma replied "Yes, I am Him." Then Amma asked "Who here is a Krishna bhakti?" Another person and I were laying on the floor and we sat up in response to Her question. Then Amma got off the dresser and now She was dressed in a white t-shirt and gray sweat pants. Amma had a big butt. (Sorry, Amma, I'm just telling what I saw in the dream.). I got to the hall late at night and I was sitting in meditation posture feeling sleepy. I fell asleep and woke the next morning still seated in meditation posture. I thanked Amma for allowing me to sleep all night in meditation posture. When Amma left She walked on my sleeping bag and I did a full prostration to where Her feet stepped on the sleeping bag. I was feeling nice devotion toward Amma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home