Friday, January 31, 2020

Close to Amma.

Dreamed I was at this Amma program. It was a square room and the attendees were seated along 3 sides of the square. most of the attendees were wearing white. Amma was standing up and answering questions. I was asking Amma some questions and she was giving me some extra attention which felt nice. (I wish I could remember the questions I asked.) I was sitting on the floor on stage left of the room. Then, all of a sudden, Amma walked up to me and put my face right into her crotch and had me stay there for a few moments. She was wearing plain white underwear, she wasn't nude or anything. Her skin was only slightly brown, like south Italy skin color. I was quite surprised and I just kept still while I was there. There were no sexual feelings happening. I was feeling a little overwhelmed and also honored to be so close(!) to Amma. Then the dream ended.

Comment. I know this is a really weird dream, but I don't have control over them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home