Thursday, February 28, 2019

Amma in Prison Room.

Dreamed I was at this Amma program and we were setting things up. I was wearing white ashram clothes. At one point they told me to put on a light blue shirt. The I saw Amma in a room that had bars and a door like a prison cell. She was talking with some people and getting info so she could make a decision about something. Then I spoke with Amma briefly about the program. The door was also made of prison bars. The door opened and Amma walked by me and walked out. Felt good to be close to Amma.

Then it was the next day and the scene repeated itself. I was again outside Amma's prison room helping out with her upcoming program. Again it felt good to be near Amma. Amma was busy and planning lots of details with her senior devotees.

I got the feeling Amma was kind of trapped with all the demands of her many devotees. When Amma walked out of the prison I got the feeling that in the future she'll be less constrained and more free to do what she needs to do to help the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home