Friday, October 19, 2018

Amma Frustrated and Walking Past Her

Dreamed I was at an Amma program and I was doing some work in the hall while Amma was giving darshan. I could see that Amma was frustrated for some reason. She was looking around like she needed to find someone to tell them something important. Then I had to go to the stage to get something. As I was walking toward the stage I saw Amma with a small group of people walking toward me. I could tell that Amma was still frustrated about something and I didn't want to bother her, but also I didn't want to be disrespectful. As Amma and I were walking toward each other I was feeling nervous. Should I just walk by Amma without acknowledging her? Or bow down as she went by? I walked past Amma without disturbing her or doing anything. After she was a little ways away I turned around and bowed down and touched my head to the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home