Sunday, June 24, 2018

Holding Amma's Hand.

Dreamed that I was sitting on stage with Amma. She was wearing her usual white saree and I was on her left hand side. It seemed that I was the only person on the stage and there were people in the audience but I wasn't paying attention to them. Her left hand was near me and I reached out and held it with my left hand. I was feeling sad and frustrated that I was still trapped in my ego and Amma was very much empathizing with my painful feelings. She started to cry a little bit and she indicated that she was also feeling my pain. She was looking at me and I could see some tears in her eyes and on her cheeks.

Also earlier in the night I dreamed I was riding my Harley Davidson motorcycle thru the ashram halls. The halls were very large and there were only a few people walking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home