Sunday, April 02, 2017

Amma Appears as a Young Blonde Girl. Lyon is Correct.

Dreamed that I was doing some tasks in an apartment that had wooden floors. I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Amma! Yay! I was very happy. But it was Amma in the form of a young blonde Caucasian girl about 6 years old. And it was 100% clear that the little girl was Amma. I bent down to touch her feet. She was wearing a light green dress with some kind of flower design. Amma spoke for a while in Malayalam (her native language) and another little girl was beside her. Amma was holding a white bucket. Then Amma asked me what was the last Amma program in France? I immediately replied "Lyon" which was the right answer. I don't know how I knew that. Amma was happy with my answer and said "Yes, that's correct." I was feeling very happy to be close to Amma. Then Amma walked away and I tried to follow but was not able to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home