Saturday, September 03, 2016

Cruzin' with the DL.

Dreamed that I was traveling with the Dalai Lama and some other people. We were driving in a car. The Dalai Lama was in the front passenger seat and I was sitting behind him. The Dalai Lama was radiating very sweet and compassionate vibes.

At one point the road was almost blocked by some big black outboard engines. The car was able to squeeze under one of the engines and continue on it's way. I guess when you're driving with the Dalai Lama you can get around all obstacles. :-) After we passed the engines I looked back and thought "Wow. That road is going to get really backed up with traffic."

Then the other people in the car said something like "OK, we got the Dalai Lama here so let's read some spiritual stuff." The DL told me to pick up and starting reading a dharma book that was in the back seat next to me. I flipped thru the pages and skimmed the content to see what to read.

Then we stopped at a beautiful meditation center that had some nice manicured gardens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home