Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Amma Looks Like Gangaji.

Dreamed that I was at this Amma program in a house in a large living room. I was getting my cushions set up on the floor trying to get them arranged correctly. Amma had not yet come into the room. At one point I decided that I wanted to sit closer to Amma so I moved my cushions closer. Then Amma came into the room and I was sitting on her right hand side. I could see her in profile. Amma looked a lot like Gangaji but I knew it was Amma. I felt this big strong energy wash over me when she came in and sat down. I was breathing heavily but I was trying to keep it quiet so no one else would notice me. Amma was wearing western clothes; a white blouse and seemed to be wearing slacks that were light blue. I felt very lucky and blessed to be sitting close to Amma, and I was really feeling her power.

Then the scene changed and I was looking a bowl of vegetables including red, yellow and green peppers and some other veggies. I was choosing the red and yellow peppers for the chef to chop and cook for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home