Thursday, November 21, 2019

At End of Darshan Line.

Dreamed I'm at the very end of the darshan line in the program hall. The floor was covered in red rugs and I seem to remember the walls were red. Amma was standing in the back of the hall in front of some red curtains. She was wearing a stethoscope and talking on the phone with someone. I was feeling a lot of devotion and love toward Amma and I moved a little closer to her. Then Amma become a slim young dark skinned woman with a narrow waist. Her dress was a light bluish green color. I was a little nervous that I was too late to get darshan. Amma gave me a very sweet, compassionate look which communicated to me ''Of course you're going to get darshan.'' Then she came over and gave me a very nice hug and almost touched my nose with her nose. She seemed happy with me and looked at me in a very sweet way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home