Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Egg Seva for Amma's Breakfast.

Dreamed that I got the seva to break open an egg and put it on Amma breakfast plate. Amma is sitting in her chair and I'm kneeling right beside her. She's holding her breakfast plate in her lap. So I'm doing my seva kneeling very close to Amma and carefully opening the egg to put in on her plate. On her plate is some rice, some curries and 2 fried eggs. I'm supposed to drop the egg on top of her fried eggs. Amma is being super sweet and loving. She has a beautiful smile and is caressing my face and head with her right hand. Then Amma tells me ''There's no need to chant my name. Don't worry about chanting my name.'' I'm a little surprised and I turn to another person who is kneeling nearby and I ask him ''Does Amma mean she no longer wants me to chant ''Om Amritay Swaryai Namaha''?'' Then Amma starts to really laugh hard and Amma says ''He's such a child of the 60's!'' and laughs even more. At one point she's laughing and leans in close and her nose almost touches mine. While Amma's laughing I'm laughing and crying like some kind of emotional breakthrough wants to happen.

This was a very nice dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home