Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kissing the Hand of Amma / Neem Karoli Baba.

Dreamed that I was sitting on a sofa with Amma but she looked like Neem Karoli Baba (like it was both of them merged into one). I'll call this person A/NKB. I was sitting next to him/her on his/her right side. I was holding his/her right hand and kissing it and putting it on my face and head. I was feeling lots of wonderful devotion. The hand was like a man's hand; thick strong fingers and the skin was dark.

Then A/NKB asked me about this Indian lady who lived back in the 1880s. A/NKB said "She's coming here." I said "You're kidding. She would be 140 years old!" Then the Indian lady came in to the room and A/NKB asked me "Will you help buy the cake for her?" I said "Sure, why not?" I was thinking "Well, I better be generous when I'm around A/NKB." Then I pulled some money out of my wallet, gave it a little blessing, pressed it to my forehead and gave it to the Indian lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home