Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Amma Walking in Circles and Chocolate Milkshakes.

Dreamed that I was with a group of people and we had the job of preparing some beverages like tea and milkshakes for some big event. Earlier Amma asked me to do this. Then Amma came into the room and asked us if we were ready to do the work. Me and some of the other people helping out were sitting on two sofas that where facing each other. Then Amma (wearing a blue shirt) starts walking in a clockwise direction around our two sofas. Then Amma says to me "Ok, Advait. Are you ready?" I said "Yes. We're going to use chocolate because we have the most of that." Amma nodded and says "Yes, that should be OK." Amma kept asking me questions to make sure I would make the beverages correctly. Then Amma started walking faster and faster around the two sofas that we were sitting on. I was thinking "Wow, Amma is walking around me. I should be walking around her because she is my guru." I kept turning around so I could see Amma while she walked. Then Amma stopped walking, opened the door and walked out. Near the two sofas was a machine that made strawberry, vanilla and chocolate milkshakes. I was told that the chocolate milkshake had the most nutrition.

Comment: I'm not sure which is better; dreaming about Amma or dreaming about chocolate... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home