Sunday, July 20, 2014

Amma and Meeting About New Physics.

Dreamed that me and some other people were in a meeting conference room with a big square conference table in the middle. The wood was light colored. Amma was there and we were talking about doing some research. The research involved the physics of a starship drive engine that used new unknown physics beyond today's standard physics. At one point Amma was leaving the room. She was just walking thru the door when I jumped up toward Amma and asked, "Amma! Is it OK to ask a question?" I then asked, "Amma, will the science you're looking for involve principles beyond standard physics?" Amma then walked back into the room and sat in a chair and just looked at me. I was just feeling her powerful presence. I noticed that my legs were sticking out with the soles of my feet pointed toward Amma. Not good. I tucked my feet back in to correct my mistake. (In Asian cultures its impolite to point the soles of your feet to another person.) Amma's skin was very dark and she was radiating a fierce strong feeling. She didn't respond to my question but her silence seemed to answer "Yes" to my question. I was really enjoying being in her presence. There were about 10 other people in the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home