Friday, October 11, 2013

Sleeping in Same Room with Amma.

Dreamed that Amma and I were sleeping in the same room and we got up and Amma was there. I went to a silver sink to rinse my hands. Amma said "OK, I have to go." It felt like we were in Italy. Then, in another part of the dream I was feeling kind of tired and sleepy and we were in a big crowd and somehow I was sitting next to Amma or waiting for Amma. I had my hands in my pockets and I was wearing a yellow robe which was unusual. In another part of the dream I saw a sign that said "This area is only for senior staff members of the Amma tour." so I couldn't go there. I remember standing outside a building waiting for Amma and I was feeling bored and tired and I just wanted to go lay down and do something else. I remember seeing some people dressed in yellow.

(Comment: This was a pretty jumbled and incoherent dream with no clear narrative.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home