Monday, May 20, 2013

Amma Says She Will Save Us

Dreamed that I was at an Amma event and we were getting prepared for Amma's arrival. Someone asked me "Why is everyone working all night?" I replied "We're getting ready for Amma's program." Then I remember putting on my headphones and choosing some music to listen to while I worked. Then I was at a concert where some man was playing violin and another was singing. The concert was not that interesting, but I clapped anyway. Then I was in a room with about 15 other people and we were sitting on sofas arranged in a circle. It was like a large living room. Then Amma came in and started looking at the reports from the various people responsible for different departments. Amma was to my left. Then Amma said "OK, everyone. Now hold hands." We then held hands in a circle. I imagined some spiritual energy flowing around the circle. Then Amma intoned

    "I don't know how. I don't know when. But before I die, I will save you."

Amma said this like she was reciting a profound sacred poem or verse. I felt Amma was saying that at the right time her grace will take us to the goal of awakening, and we have to support each other and work together with heart-felt harmony. Also I felt that Amma was more concerned about our spiritual progress than the reports and our outer work.

As usual, it was nice to be with Amma, but I wasn't feeling much devotion like I did in most of my earlier Amma dreams. I do miss that and hope it comes back.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home