Monday, November 26, 2012

In Helicopter with Amma

Dreamed that I was at a city in America and I had to take a short trip somewhere nearby. Me and two other people got into a helicopter and Amma was the pilot. She was wearing brownish-gray colored western clothes. As the helicopter flew along I looked down and could see lots of parks and open green space in the city. But I also felt that lots of people in the city were poor and struggling to make a living. Usually I feel lots of devotion when I'm near Amma but this time I wasn't feeling it so much.

At one point it looked like Amma was going to fly into some trees near a building. We all told Amma to watch out and be careful and not to fly into the trees. We told her she had to fly higher and keep going. It was like Amma was not an experienced helicopter pilot or didn't quite know where we were going. In my mind I was joking that Amma is an amazing avatar but not necessarily a good helicopter pilot or good at following directions.

Then we all got to a building (like an office building) and we walked with Amma thru the hallways. At one point I was walking ahead of Amma. Then I stopped to let her get in front of me. As she walked by I wanted to reach out and touch her shoulder but I didn't cause I didn't want to bother her. Then I felt some devotional feelings come up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home