Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Amma Says, "Call the President!"

Dreamed that I somehow ended up in a living room with Amma and one other person. The room had easy chairs and a couch like a normal western living room. Amma and the person were talking about some project where Amma wanted to model a village or something like that. Then Amma picked up the phone and said something like, "Call the President and tell him we want to change the color of a village." When I first came in the room I sat on the floor between a glass topped coffee table and the couch. I wanted to be inconspicuous so I could just gaze at Amma. Amma was seated in an easy chair on my left and the other person was on my right. Then I thought, "Well, I look kind of silly sitting here on the floor." Then I got up and sat on the couch and continued to gaze at Amma and feeling wonderful to be with her. Then I was contemplating what it means to have faith in a guru like Amma. I was in a thoughtful mood. The room was filled with sunlight from the windows. Later on I was thinking about how they could make a computer model of the village.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home