Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Amma Hand Darshan and Amma Singing

Dreamed that I was helping to clean up a big hall for an Amma program. Then I was transferred to helping clean up Amma's house where she was staying during the program. We got the house looking really nice. Then Amma arrived and we lined up to greet her. We were standing on Amma's left side as she walked in. Amma's right hand was up so I reached across Amma with my left hand to touch her right hand (also called "getting a hand darshan"). Amma was wearing bronze colored western style clothes. Then Amma went to the living room for a meeting with some devotees. She sat on an easy chair and I was sitting nearby on a sofa with another person. I was on Amma's left side. It felt wonderful to be close to Amma. But soon I had to leave the meeting because someone wanted to talk to Amma privately. I stood up and then bowed down to Amma. I was feeling a lot of love and devotion to Amma and I started to cry a little. But I turned away so Amma couldn't see my tears. I didn't want Amma to think I was indulging in my emotions. After I left the room I heard some man asking Amma "What is the nature of mind?!" He was asking in a real intense, pleading voice.

Later on that evening Amma sang some songs and her voice was just so beautiful! Very heavenly! Then I went out for a walk in the neighborhood. During the walk I saw some kids riding these weird looking motorcycles. Then I came back to the Amma house. As I walked in some guy bowed down to me. I was confused and didn't know why he did this. But I touched the ground in front of him as a sign of respect. I looked to see if Amma was in the living room but she wasn't; just some devotees there meditating. One of them was crying and crying. There was some music playing and I was adjusting the volume.

Then I dreamed that I recorded this dream into a strange looking voice recorder. Later on I woke up for real. Luckily I still remembered the dream and was able to record it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home