Sunday, January 19, 2014

Satya Sai Baba and Yellow Rain Jackets.

Dreamed that I was with a group of Amrita students ("Amrita" is the general name for Amma's 5 campus university). It had rained and the students were all wearing bright yellow rain jackets and rain pants and they were cleaning up the trash from this big field. The trash looked yellow and white. I had my rain gear but I was reluctant to put it on cause I don't like to wear extra layers of clothes in the hot Indian climate where I live (I live at Amma's large ashram in Kerala which is in the far south of India). A part of me wanted to put on the rain jacket so I wouldn't look too different from all the other students.

I was supposed to meet Satya Sai Baba at a certain time of the morning. I walked into a building next to the field that was being cleaned and then I saw Sai Baba walking in from another room. It seemed he was also wearing yellow. I bowed and felt a little bit of awe being in his presence. The I told him there's a whole group of Amrita students doing seva cleaning up the field and I thought it would be cool for Sai Baba to meet them. Sai Baba came out and looked at all the students working. The students stopped their work and gave a respectful bow to Sai Baba. Sai Baba was just looking at them quietly. I got the feeling he was giving them some kind of blessing.

Earlier in the dream I remember that I was walking behind Adam Friend and his wife Supriya (they're both Amma devotees who spend a lot of time at the ashram here).

(This is the first "spiritual" dream I've remembered in a long time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home