Thursday, February 19, 2015

Compost Group Meeting with Amma.

Dreamed that me and some of the other guys who work at Compost were all doing seva. Then Amma came to the building that was near us (a big building about 10 stories high). Me and the Compost guys got some tea and cookies and went up to the 10th floor and sat in a brightly lit room with Amma in front. There were about 8 of us. I was sitting on Amma's left hand side and next to me on my right was a white sofa. At one point I put my cookie on the sofa. I was sitting on a meditation cushion in my usual meditation posture. I could really feel and taste the cookie.

Amma was talking to the person behind me and speaking in different languages to different people. She spoke English, French, Spanish, etc. I was impressed that she knew so many languages. As I was gazing at Amma I was feeling lots of love and devotion and I felt a little like crying. It felt great. I felt Amma radiating lots of love. At one point Amma was thinking out loud and saying "Am I really enlightened? I don't know. All I know is that my heart is filled with love." Then Amma got up to go to her next program. At this point Amma looked like a tall thin western lady in dark blue clothes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home