Sunday, September 03, 2023

Riding In A Train With A Sweet Young Girl.

 Dreamed that I was taking this trip on a train. On my left was a young girl and on my right was a young Italian man. I was just sitting there and soon we started talking a little bit and I found out they were friendly. At one point the young man said he enjoyed Italo Calvino the writer. Then the girl on my left invited me to lean back on her chest. So I turned and leaned my back onto her chest. She put her arms around me and she was radiating a feeling of wonderful kindness and affection. She was behind me so I couldn't see her. A few times she kissed the top of my head and I was caressing her arms that were holding me. Felt really wonderful. Then I fell asleep in the dream but I knew that I was sleeping. At one point they were talking about math and the Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture and I was surprised they knew about that. I was going to say something but I was too sleepy. Then the train stopped and we got out and walked up this old European style alley way. It was a really beautiful and historic place. The alley way sloped up a little. The girl was on my back and I was carrying her. I was a little tired but felt good energy in my legs. 

Very nice dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home