Friday, March 17, 2023

Kissed Amma's Left Foot

 Dreamed that I was at an Amma program in a house. It was evening (maybe around 8pm) and I was sleeping in a bed with yellow sheets. Then Amma walked into the room followed by her disciples. I was embarrassed and felt guilty for sleeping and missing the program. Amma was wearing something blue like one of her devi bhava clothes. Then I was sitting on the bed and Amma walked by. As she did I was hoping she would stop. She did and I got on my knees next to her and bowed down and kissed her left foot. I was very happy to express my devotion to Amma.

Then the dream shifted and I was talking with an older American man who is a long time Amma devotee. He was wearing white. It seemed like we were outside on a sunny day. Then he touched the third eye location on my forehead. I felt some nice energy like he had transmitted a lot of nice reiki energy to me. Then I started to cry, but it was a good kind of crying, like releasing some old emotions. I told the man he had a gift for energy healing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home