Monday, July 04, 2022

Amma Disappointed In Me.

 Dreamed I was in the darshan line waiting to meet Amma. Then I heard there was a rumor going round that an Indian man was going to drop something on person number 21. So all the westerners wanted to know what is the Indian word for "21" and it was something like "ventakat" (sounds like a Tamil name). We checked with Amma about this issue and Amma was disappointed that people were worrying about this. When I got to darshan I asked Amma about this and she gave me a disappointed look which made me feel sad. Then I said, "OK, I'm sorry, I won't worry about it." Then Amma gave me a neutral expression. The darshan was happening on the floor. Amma was on my right hand side and I reached out and kissed the back of her right hand. At the end of the dream I was feeling disappointed in myself even though I didn't understand the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home