Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Doing Full Prostration to Amma.

Dreamed that it was nighttime and me and another Western man where in a room with Amma. She was wearing her usual white saree. There was a young Indian boy there (about 13 years old) acting as a translator. Amma and the boy were sitting on a couch. Amma was asking me about using moringa (an herb) for some kind of pooja (sacred ritual). I was feeling lots of bhakti (devotion) which was nice.

Then the other Western man left and Amma and the Indian boy started to have a meal. It was late at night and I just wanted to look at Amma. Then Amma was looking at me; I was about 7 feet away from her. Then Amma was sitting on the floor and she gestured for me to come closer so I did a full prostration toward her laying flat on my stomach. Amma was close so she reached out and touched my shoulder. I started to cry cuz I was feeling lots of devotion and joy to be so close to Amma. With my left hand I reached up and held on to her right wrist. I was going to tell Amma that I wasn't sad, I was just feeling strong devotion.

Then I saw Amma and the boy eating noodles. They looked pretty tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home