Saturday, November 06, 2021

Amma as a Caucasian Man. Getting Darshan.

Dreamed I was at this outdoor Amma darshan program. I was third in line for darshan waiting for Amma to arrive. Then I saw that the lady behind me was the mother in the family in front of me. So I motioned her to go in front of me. She and a few other people went in front of me. In my mind I thought, "Well, so what?" Then I got sleepy and laid on the grass at the end of the line and fell asleep. I was having all kinds of strange dreams. (I was dreaming about having dreams.) Then I noticed that the line had moved so, rather than get up, I rolled on the grass to the end of the line. Then I noticed that the guy in front of me was finishing his darshan so I stood up real quick and said to Amma, "Sorry that I'm feeling sleepy." Then I sat in her lap. Amma looked like a Caucasian man about 50 years old with a lean build and short white hair and wearing a beige shirt. He/she was very quiet and didn't say anything and he/she started to hold me. I asked Amma (the man) if he/she had any guidance for me but he/she didn't say anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home