Monday, September 27, 2021

Amma Sits Next to My Bed and Meditates. I Get Smeared With Vibhuti.

Dreamed I was in a dorm room with some other guys. We were talking about some subject, I can't remember what. Then Amma came into the room with a few Western attendants. As Amma was walking by my bed, I turned on my stomach to follow her. Then Amma sat down on the floor on the right side of my bed and went into meditation with her eyes closed. I got the feeling she was praying for me and transmitting some blessings to me. Then I touched Amma's left shoulder and then touched my lips, head and heart. I did this three times. I was feeling a lot of devotion and feeling very lucky to be so close to Amma.

Then Amma's young Western female attendant spread a lot of vibhuti (sacred ash) on my forehead and face. I was down with that.

Then the scene switched and someone was touching my forehead. Then I heard a voice in my head say, "You've got a brain cancer behind your forehead in your bliss center." I couldn't be sure but it sounded like they said 'bliss center'. I was surprised that the voice in my head was so clear. I'll have to get this checked.

If there's no more blog posts here, you know what happened. :-)   :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home