Monday, May 15, 2023

I'm Helping Amma and We're Sitting in Poolside Chairs.

 Dreamed that I was with Amma. We were at an outdoor Amma program. I was assigned to be next to Amma and help carry some of her things. Then me and Amma and some other devotees were walking to another part of the program space. We sat down in these reclining pool chairs with our legs stretched out. I was sitting on Amma's left side and I was holding some of her items. Before I sat down next to Amma I had to finish a few tasks.

Then Amma's Indian "puja" brahmachari (in yellow) came and stood in front of us. He was standing on a box and started singing a song about Moscow with lots of passion. And the word "Moscow" was printed on the front of his yellow brahmachari tshirt. The song was some kind of training exercise for him. When his song was over we all clapped. Other people were in queue to perform for Amma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home