Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Vietnamese Buddhist Monk Gives Me Neck Adjustment.

Dreamed I was in a large hospital helping some of the patients, moving them from one place to another. Then I had no more patients to help so I went back to my room that was in the same building.

Then I deamed I was near a small Vietnamese Buddhist temple tucked away in some trees near Ft. Belvoir. (I used to live in that area.) I walked up to the temple and the architecture was very nice. Elegant wooden architecture with different levels, a little like FLW's Falling Water house in Pennsylvania, USA. I was at the entrance kneeling down looking at some potted plants when some of the monks walked out. They were dressed in maroon robes. I was feeling some devotion towards the monks so I leaned down and kissed the left foot of one of them. He was wearing light green color shoes. Then, as I was still kneeling, the monk leaned down, grabbed my jaw and gave my jaw and neck a chiropractic adjustment. He twisted my head this way and that and I perceived some negative energy going out of my neck. The monk said something like, "When I was younger I used to do this kind of energy healing treatments, so I've done this before." Then the monks walked away and I went inside the temple. There were some people there and I felt nice being around other spiritual people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home