Thursday, October 14, 2010

Amma Can Remove 99% of Karma.

Dreamed that I was in this room with Amma and this other guy. The other guy had his lower back wired to a machine so it could get healed. I was thinking that Amma could wave Her hand and take away all his karma and back problems. I asked Amma about this and She said "Yes, I could do that. If I wanted to I could remove 99% off his karma." To illustrate this, Amma put Her hand at the top of a wooden table leg. Amma was speaking perfect English and I was looking closely at Her face. I was a little surprised at how well She could speak English. Then Amma and I were playing around and having some fun wrestling and playing other games. I was feeling very blessed to spend time close to Amma.

Right after this dream I had another dream where I ordered 7 or 8 big containers of Chinese food. I was putting the food on the counter in Pam and Ed's kitchen.

(Note: At the time of this dream I was staying at my friends Pam and Ed's place in Middletown, Maryland.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home