Friday, February 12, 2010

With some Swamis and Amma at Table.

Dreamed that I was with a group of of about 5 Amma Swamis (red robes). They were busy doing things and for some reason I was hanging around with them. At one point I saw one of them seated and working on a computer and some other Swamis were standing around him. To my surprise I saw some feces right next to the computer. I thought to myself "I might as well clean it up." I got a paper towel and reached down to pick up the feces. Just as I was about to pick it up it turned into a sweet potato. I felt relieved that I didn't have to pick up the feces.

Then the dream switched and I was at a big Amma program hall getting in line on the left side of the stage to get Amma darshan (a hug). After a while it was my turn and I was waiting on the side of the stage about 15 feet from Amma. Amma was seated at a wooden table. I was unsure about whether or not I should go to get my darshan. After a few seconds Amma saw me and with a big smile waved me over. I felt very happy. I went to the table, put both hands on the table and bowed my head down to touch my hands and the table. Amma was happy to see me and gave me another big smile. I felt wonderful. After a moment or two Amma got distracted by something else and turned away. I seem to remember that Amma was dressed in yellow robes instead of Her usual white robes. Not sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home