Friday, April 03, 2009

Amma on Stage at Big Stadium

Dreamed that I was at this very large Amma program being held in a really large stadium. It appeared to be nighttime and there were big lights on around the stage. I was sitting in the crowd on Amma's right hand side about 60 or 70 meters away from Her. I could look around and see tens of thousands of other people in the stadium. It looked like most of the people were wearing white. Amma was just sitting on the stage dressed in Her usual bright white sari. Everyone in the audience was just basking in Her presence. After the program was over me and some other people were in charge of cleaning the big oriental carpet that was on the stage during the program. I was vacuuming the carpet and some others were shampooing it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jai guru mata amritanandamayi
i had similar dreams years ago and amma told me in that dream the day would come when it would be difficult to see me>>>ma
thank you for sharing

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home