Friday, December 26, 2008

13th Floor. Really Amma?

Dreamed I was assigned a room in the 13th floor of this hotel or apartment building in some Indian city. There was an Amma program happening and this was the same floor where a lot of the Amma tour staff was staying. As I walked back to my room I saw the back of big Swami (Swami Amritaswarupananda). I saw his orange robes and black hair. Then this younger Indian lady dressed in regular clothes walked by. For some reason I was sure it was Amma. I was looking at her with lots of love and devotion (felt wonderful). It sure felt like it was Amma. Then the lady said to me "Go to the program." Then the lady left and I saw this young caucasian girl about 10 years old with long blonde hair and a light blue blouse. She said something to me and I said "I wish I could be as simple as you." By "simple" I meant "innocent". Then I gently rubbed her back for a few seconds.

Comment: Maybe there's some Indian lady out there who had a dream about some weird American guy thinking she was Amma... ( smile )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home