Thursday, December 25, 2008

Amma Christmas Gift

Had a very powerful Amma dream. Dreamed that me and another other guy were on stage with Amma. I was laying on my back with my legs pulled up to my chest (ardha pavana muktasana) and Amma was standing close on my left side. Amma reached out Her left hand to me and I reached up to grasp it. Soon I was able to hold on to Her hand. I looked into Her eyes and She had Her full attention on me. She had a quiet and very thoughtful expression and I could just feel the love and compassion pouring out of Her to me and the other guy. I felt so blessed and wonderful to be looking deep into Amma's eyes and holding Her hand. Her eyes seemed larger than usual. As usual, She was wearing a beautiful bright white sari and Her dark skin seemed to be glowing. She was smiling in that distinctive way where the corners of Her mouth turn downward.

The other guy was kneeling and facing Amma and Amma had Her hand on his back. The other guy was turned away from me and I could only see his back. I don't know who it was.

I had the dream at 3:30am on Christmas morning and it was my best Christmas gift. Thank you, Amma!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home