Friday, June 11, 2010

Sitting with Amma at a Table.

Dreamed that I was driving to an Amma program with a young blond haired lady and an older woman about my age. We were all in the back seat of the car. The young lady was telling me about her relationships. When we got to the program and stepped out of the car, she told me that she thought she was pregnant with twins. Then we went into the Amma program hall. I was surprised that there were not that many people there. Many of the chairs were empty. Amma was on stage in front wearing western clothes (khaki colored pants). Then the scene switched and I was sitting at a table with Amma on my right side. Amma was very sweet and I was telling Amma how happy I was to be close to Her. Amma patted me on the lap to show me that She was happy with me. I was leaning against Amma and feeling very wonderful to be so close to Her. I seemed to remember that the young lady was on the other side of Amma; not sure. Amma was wearing dark western clothes at the table and I think the table cloth was green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home