Sunday, May 18, 2008

Holding Amma's Left Hand,

Dreamed that I was sitting right in front of Amma's chair. She was dressed in white and giving darshan. I was on Her left side and in front of Her and facing Her. I reached out and held on to Her left hand (Amma had some extra arms so She had no problem to continue giving darshan). I was feeling a lot of devotion. Amma put Her face close to mine and gave me a beautiful smile.

Also on Amma's left hand side was an attractive woman who reminded me of Vera (my current lover). Vera's beauty was also grabbing my attention.

As I was holding Amma's hand I was quietly saying things like "Dear Amma, please guide me. Please help to open my heart." and things like that. At one point Amma smiled and said "OK, only 10 more minutes." like the way a loving mother would talk to her child. Amma was very sweet in this dream.

Note: An hour or so before this Amma dream I had a scary dream. After the scary dream I was trying to think of Amma to help the fear go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home