Thursday, March 20, 2008

Amma Looking Tired

Dreamed that I was at this amusement park and I was swinging around in this metal chair that was suspended from a long chain. I was about 30 or 40 feet above the ground and I was really swinging a lot. It was fun. Then I was at this Amma program and I got in line. Then Amma came in and sat in front of Her darshan chair to honor and bless it. Amma was wearing a dark maroon sari and Her silver crown. Then She sat in the darshan chair and began giving hugs. There were a lot of people there and the line moved slowly. I looked closely at Amma and She seemed older and kind of tired. Her eyebrows were unusually thick and bushy. As I was looking at Amma I was feeling devotion. Next to me in line was Rama Devi (one of Amma's senior disciples in the US). Someone nearby was joking that Amma had medical insurance and Rama Devi thought that was funny. Rami Devi was dressed in a long white sari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home