Thursday, August 09, 2007

I Give Letter and Money to Amma

Dreamed that I was supposed to give a letter to Amma. I remember driving down the road and needing to merge into traffic. The letter had something to do with this Brazilian guy who was very upset for some reason. It seemed one of his relatives or friends died or was in danger. I was watching him cry and vent his frustration. He was very upset!

Then the scene shifted and I was walking thru Amma's ashram. I saw Big Swami (Swami Amritaswarupananda) walking by. I said "Hey Swami!" but he didn't turn to look at me. He just threw some US money on the ground and kept walking. He seemed busy and was in a serious mood. I picked up the money and it was about $70 in bills and coins. Then I saw Amma walking by! She looked young and was in a playful mood. I was very happy and felt lots of devotion. Then Amma was sitting on some stairs outside. As I walked up to Amma I said in a joking way "Amma, I want to give you this letter and some love." Amma gave me a big smile and I felt very happy. I gave the letter and money to Amma. Then I reached out and touched and kissed Her feet. I felt very happy. Amma was wearing white socks but they were kind of dingy in color. I think She was wearing an orange sari.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home