Sunday, June 03, 2007

Too Late for Darshan!

Dreamed that I was waiting in line for Amma darshan. I became sleepy so I fell asleep in the line. As I was sleeping, there was a young woman in a hospital bed next to me. After some labor contractions, she gave birth to a very small baby. The nurse gave her the baby in a glass bowl. The new mother seemed happy. Then I woke up a walked quickly to the darshan hall. I was nervous that I was too late. When I got there they told me that Amma had already left. I was upset! I threw my glass down on the ground and it broke. Everyone was watching me and I felt very embarrased. I picked up the glass pieces and walked down the hall. I saw the Amma kitchen rooms and I saw they had a lot of cleaning up to do. I thought "Oh well, if I can't get darshan I might as well help with the clean up." I was really missing Amma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home