Saturday, December 30, 2023

Amma at Large, Empty Venue.

Dreamed I was at this large, grassy outdoor space for an Amma program. There were only like 4 or 5 other people there. The day was a bit grey and cloudy. At first the stage was empty, but I looked again and saw a small platform far on the left side. The stage area was about 5 feet below the main area for the audience. I jumped down the ledge and walked toward Amma's platform on my left. A young Indian lady on the platform turned her head to her right and looked at me. I suddenly felt a big wave of love and devotion wash over me. I felt like I was going to cry as I was walking toward the platform. There were about 2 or 3 other people on the platform. As I was walking toward the platform, a small part of my mind was wondering if the lady was really Amma, but that didn't effect the strength of my devotion.

The big wave of devotion felt wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home