Sunday, September 15, 2024

Seeing Satya Sai Baba with Toddler Sai Baba.

 Dreamed I was hanging out at a little snack shop that was near the Amritapuri ashram carpool. I saw a massage table nearby so I got on the table and took a little nap. When I woke up I saw Satya Sai Baba walking around in his usual orange robes and with his trademark big puffy afro hair. Also near Sai Baba was a very young Sai Baba with the same hair style and dressed in orange-yellow robes. The young Sai Baba looked to be about 3 or 4 years old and was very cute. The were other people around who also wanted to see Sai Baba.

Comment: I'm primarily a devotee of Amma but I also feel a nice connection with Satya Sai Baba.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sai and Mini-Sai! That's a trip! Om Satya Sai Namaha!🙏🏻

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home